Monday, May 17, 2010

C.I

I feel that the diagnostic will have been more accurate if I were put under Influence/Conscientiousness, rather than the other way around .Although, Both were very close to each other. I always try to stay optimistic and like making favorable impressions. I also like being in groups, which is a reason why I am part of a athletic team in school. I would not mind having some Dominance characteristics though because it will help me be more firm with others and help me make quicker decisions. In regards to changing your type, i think that it will be pretty hard to become another type but it is not impossible, it is just a matter of trying to stick to it. I feel that this test could be used to help have an idea of the type of manager/leader a person is, but it should not be the only thing being used. A person should be given the opportunity to show who they are rather than by just taking a diagnostic test. I do think it can help you in other personal interactions because the test is not only showing how you are as a manager but also how you are as a person.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree. A person cannot be completely summed up through a simple test. Managers should be careful in relying on this tool too much to hire future employees.

    ReplyDelete