Monday, May 17, 2010

blogging, good or bad?

I have to agree, that blogging for this class has helped me interact with people that I normally would have not spoken to and it has allowed me to get to know how others have felt about the class and the projects we have done, which has been interesting. The blog has allowed me to rethink the class activities and even the lessons that we have gone over in class. This has allowed me to understand and even memorized certain concepts, also it has given me the chance to express my feelings towards them. I really enjoyed reading the professors blogs because they were very inspirational and motivating. It is always nice to have someone that will motivate and remind you you to keep up with your goals. I do feel like this blog was not difficult at all and over all I enjoyed blogging about my thoughts. I am very thankful that it is 20% of our grade and think that it should be continued in future classes. I can't promise I will, but I might go back to blogging for other subjects and hobbies. Perhaps about advertising, it has definitely change my opinion about it in a positive way.

1 comment:

  1. The professor’s blog was quite refreshing. It is one thing to read another student’s blog and a more professional one. I like how Prof. K was able to be both informative and interesting. He tried to post topics that were not especially related to the class work and this allowed for a greater amount of variety in our reading material. I feel that we should have had to comment more on the professors blog because that is where much of the insight probably lies (not that students don’t have insight, but the professor is the professor!)

    ReplyDelete